Lions Official Sponsor

TAPPS Transfer Forms

If you are a student joining the SACS family your sophomore, junior, or senior year and played a sport at your previous school, you are required to fill out these two forms and return them to the Athletic Office.

Transfer Form 1

Transfer Form 2